"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." Coco Chanel

I created a Dash Of Class because I want to share my passion for fashion in some way. I do not know, as of yet, the unique quality my blog will have, but I will some day.

I named it Dash Of Class because I strongly believe that class should be at the center of everything, from what we wear to how we present ourselves. A dash, meaning a hint, a small amount of class is all that's needed. I don't believe we need to act like prince and princesses, I just think that a hint of class will get everybody far in life. Over the years class has faded, not to mention the meaning of class has evolved and so should we; I hope that I maintain my dash of class for the years to come.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Jennifer Aniston Launching Own Fragrance

It has been too long since I posted anything on my blog. I have been a busy bee. I thought about this blog every day though and have a lot of things in my head that I want to share. I am really looking forward to shopping the racks for this seasons wonderful fashion trends. I have to first find some caged sandals, then I will look for a blush colored top and then a little white dress (the LBD for this season) and. . . and. . . and. . . so very excited. Something else to get excited about is what I have just discovered: Jennifer Aniston is launching her own fragrance called Lovalie. I Cannot wait.

In my personal opinion, celebrities usually get it wrong when they attempt to add a fragrance to their brand (image). They seem to always fall a little short of something spectacular, to put it nicely. I have a feeling, however, that Jennifer Aniston's fragrance will be up to par with the fragrance geniuses, e.g. Chanel, Givenchy, Viktor and Rolf, the list goes on.

She describes it as flowery, but not too flowery. "I am not a big perfume-y fragrance fan,"Aniston explains. "I want people to go, 'What is that? You smell great!' But most of all, I wanted it to smell natural." Sounds perfect for me. A clean fragrance that's feminine sounds perfect.

She was involved in every step of the fragrance design, from the scents and notes selected to the ad campaign, Jennifer Aniston had a hand in it all. I think we can all agree that her style is impeccable and always in good taste, I would bet this fragrance follows suit. It will be first introduced to the UK via ads in fashion mags. Side note: how come nearly everything special is introduced to Europe first???? So not fair to us classy fashionistas that got it going on. So we must wait patiently (or make a special trip across the pond) before spritzing Jennifer Aniston's 'Lovalie' on our wrists and necks.

No comments:

Post a Comment