"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." Coco Chanel

I created a Dash Of Class because I want to share my passion for fashion in some way. I do not know, as of yet, the unique quality my blog will have, but I will some day.

I named it Dash Of Class because I strongly believe that class should be at the center of everything, from what we wear to how we present ourselves. A dash, meaning a hint, a small amount of class is all that's needed. I don't believe we need to act like prince and princesses, I just think that a hint of class will get everybody far in life. Over the years class has faded, not to mention the meaning of class has evolved and so should we; I hope that I maintain my dash of class for the years to come.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Athletic Gear for Less!!


Have you ever walked into Target and left empty handed? Think about it. This is THE store that once I have one foot through the door, my shopping list grows and grows; I am guaranteed to walk out of there with at least a total of $75 well spent. I think you all know what I'm talking about. I love a good deal and am a sucker for them. This generally turns into an easily justified $5 purchase and then another and another and another until they amount to $100. But they were such good deals!!! OH how I love you Target.

I am a runner. One thing that means is that I will spend a good amount of money on a pair of running shoes that will give me the support that I need-- there are no substitutions. But for running tops, bottoms, bras, hair bands, etc. Target has got it all and at wonderful prices. I love Under Armour and do have quite a bit of it in my athletic wardrobe, but when working with a slim budget it's ridiculous to spend $30 on a tank top that I am really just going to abuse anyway. The tank pictured is my FAVORITE running top. I have the tanning lines to prove that I wear it every day. It costs $14.99- that's half the price of the highly sought after Under Armour apparel. It's got the built in bra, the amazing fabric that wicks away the sweat and the stretchy material that's just right. Check out Target for your athletic gear. Whether it's yoga, walking, hiking, or running they have it all and best of all it fits the bill.

1 comment:

  1. I just went there, on your suggestion. i bought a pair of champion running shorts! thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete