"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." Coco Chanel

I created a Dash Of Class because I want to share my passion for fashion in some way. I do not know, as of yet, the unique quality my blog will have, but I will some day.

I named it Dash Of Class because I strongly believe that class should be at the center of everything, from what we wear to how we present ourselves. A dash, meaning a hint, a small amount of class is all that's needed. I don't believe we need to act like prince and princesses, I just think that a hint of class will get everybody far in life. Over the years class has faded, not to mention the meaning of class has evolved and so should we; I hope that I maintain my dash of class for the years to come.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Perfect Body Wash


I'm always on the hunt for an amazing body wash. I have found my favorite and GUESS WHAT? It's affordable. "What's that? $5? I think I can swing that." It is by Softsoap and it's called: Body Butter Scrub. My favorite is the Coconut scent. It's perfect for this time of year. The perfect combination of a fruity Pina Colada and that delicious cocoa butter tanning lotion you secretly want to wear as your perfume make it absolutely perfect leaving your skin soft and smelling yummy. Buy it online here or stop by CVS or Walmart to pick it up.

2 comments:

  1. This is the one that I am using right now!!!! ahaha I love it.

    ReplyDelete